Good morning redeemed ones!
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so! That is you! The redeemed of the Lord. Redeemed means purchased, ransomed, paid for, and rescued. Galatians 3:13 says,
• Christ purchased our freedom [redeeming us] from the curse (doom) of the Law [and its condemnations] by [Himself], becoming a curse for us.
When Jesus became a curse for us, He was doomed for us. Praise God because Jesus purchased us, ransomed us, and rescued us from the curse of doom, destruction, and failure. 1 Corinthians 6:20 (NLT) says,
• God bought you with a high price.
Peter goes on to tell us that we were not redeemed with corruptible things, but with the precious blood of Christ, as a lamb without blemish and without spot (1 Peter 1:18-19).
Galatians 3:13 goes on to say,
• …So that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles.
A blessing is a declaration of which empowers somone to succeed. Proverbs 10:22 (AMP) says,
• The blessing of the Lord – it makes [truly] rich, and He adds no sorrow with it [neither does toiling increase it].
When we are born again and know our God-given rights, everything that can go right, goes right in the end. Deuteronomy 8:18 (NLT) says,
• Remember the Lord your God, He is the One Who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant He confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.
We are to receive by faith everything that the Holy Spirit promised Abraham. Galatians 3:14 (NLT) says,
• Through Christ Jesus, God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing He promised to Abraham.
So, under the curse or apart from the Lord Jesus, things flow away from you. Under the blessing, you increase and things flow to you.
I exhort you to continue to study this Book of Instruction (the Word of God) continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do (Joshua 1:8, NLT).
Redeemed from the curse,
Gordon Ministries and Jesus City Church🌟