Good morning blessed ones!
Psalm 31:19 says,
• How great is YOUR GOODNESS which You’ve stored up for those who fear you, which You bestow in the sight of men, on those who take refuge in You.
Family, the more we realize how GOOD GOD IS, the easier it will be to see Him as our ultimate Provider and Source. GOD’S GOODNESS is His nature. He is “Jehovah the GOOD.”
When Psalm 31:19 says, “How GREAT is YOUR GOODNESS”, that word, “GREAT” means abounding, abundant, exceedingly. The word, “GOODNESS” means prosperity, good things, goods, property, supply, and provision.
THE GOODNESS OF GOD means GOD IS GOOD to the furthest extreme. The abundance which God will bestow upon the righteous is beyond the power of mortal man to describe. The Psalmist can but exclaim: “HOW GREAT IS YOUR GOODNESS!”
To give you an example from the Scripture about GOD’S GOODNESS is from Exodus 33:18-19. It says,
• And Moses said, “Please show me Your glory.” Then God said, “I will make all MY GOODNESS pass before you, and I will proclaim the Name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”
Just think about the greatest thing God could do in your life ~ and HIS GOODNESS is still greater.
Ephesians 3:20 (AMPC) says,
• God will do super-abundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams].
Can you believe what you just read? I exhort you to take it to heart and meditate upon it until you get a revelation of it. Declare what Psalm 16:2 (NLT) says,
• Every GOOD thing I have comes from You.
Here is another one for you to confess: It is from Psalm 34:8-10,
• O taste and see that the Lord is GOOD: blessed is the man that trusts in Him. O fear the Lord, you His saints: for there is no want to them that fear Him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any GOOD thing.
Here are a few more Scriptures on THE GOODNESS OF GOD:
Psalm 23:6 (NKJV) says,
• Surely GOODNESS and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house for the Lord forever.
This word, “follow” means that GOD’S GOODNESS will pursue and chase after US! How amazing is that! God is pursuing and chasing after us with HIS GOODNESS, which is His provision and supply.
Psalm 65:11 (NKJV) declares,
• You crown the year with YOUR GOODNESS, and Your paths drip with abundance.
I encourage you to decree this every day! I do.
One more for you: It is from Psalm 107:7-8 (NKJV) and it says,
• Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for HIS GOODNESS, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He satisfies the longing soul and fills the hungry soul with GOODNESS.
This is your covenant with Almighty God. Take these Scriptures by faith and declare and decree them until they come to pass in your life. Remember, God is watching over His Word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12).
Walking in THE GOODNESS OF GOD,
Gordon Ministries and Jesus City Church🌟