Hello wonderful ones!
Thank God for Jesus because when He calls you by name, you will not drift through life with no clue as to why you are here. Unfortunately, many people do. When I am out witnessing to people in the community, I find that so many people do not know if they are going to heaven or if there even is an afterlife. They do not know whether or not their time here on earth has any meaning at all.
Our lives are so valuable and what we do or do not do right now makes all the difference about what happens later. We were put here for a reason. God has a specific purpose for our lives. Ephesians 2:10 (NKJV) says,
• For we are His workmanship (masterpiece), created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
These “good works” this Scripture refers to are the actions and behaviors modeled by Jesus, Who always teaches us exactly how to live. Imagine trying to build something without a blueprint or INSTRUCTION MANUAL? So many people are trying to live their lives with their own limited knowledge and flawed understanding. Sometimes the results are disconnected and empty. But, God has revealed His plan to us in His Word, the Bible, which we can use as OUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR LIFE.
Psalm 138:8 (AMP) says,
• The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O LORD endures forever – forsake not the works of Your Own hands.
Precious family, God made us deliberately and carefully. Psalm 139:13-16 (NLT) says,
• You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
We are not the result of a biological accident from slime that oozed up onto the shore millions of years ago. No, when God created us he said in Genesis 1:26-27 (NKJV),
• “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His Own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”
We must choose to believe what the Bible says about us. 1 Peter 2:9 (NKJV) says,
• But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His Own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light…
What we believe in our mind eventually trickles down into our heart, and then manifests itself through our words and actions. When we accept the truth of who the Bible says we are, it will change our lives forever!
Thank God, because when we welcome Jesus into our lives, we become God’s children, with whom He wants to spend eternity with in heaven. Galatians 3:26 (NIV) declares,
• So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith.
When we listen to God’s Spirit Who is constantly giving us guidance and direction, we will know exactly why we are here and where we are going later. When we continue to meditate on the Word of God, like Joshua 1:8 tells us to, it will give our lives laser-beam focus and will separate us from all those who are wondering where their lives are going and what is going on.
Living in His Word,
Gordon Ministries and Jesus City Church ⛪️