About Jesus City (a div. of Gordon Ministries)
Jesus City, formed in 2016 as a division of Gordon Ministries, is an online, Spirit-filled, Word of Faith ministry, emphasizing and teaching how to know and live the Word of God in everyday life. There are two LIVE Jesus City meetings held every week on YouTube (YouTube.com/gordonministries):
Jesus City Bible Study – Thursday, 6:00-7:00 PM EST and
Jesus City Church – Sunday, 11:00 AM-12:30 PM EST.
The meetings are hosted by Pastors Randy and Lisa Gordon.
Jesus said, “If you continue in My Word, then you are My disciples indeed, and you shall know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” This is what Jesus City is all about.
Go to YouTube.com/gordonministries to attend our LIVE Jesus City YouTube services!
What Jesus City Believes
- We believe in one God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried; He was resurrected, ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope—the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission (Matthew 28:19).