Hello dear one!
As we look back over our spiritual life, we can probably see a lot of ourselves, but the day we ceased from our own ways, God began His. The Scripture declares in Amos 3:3,
- How can two walk together except they be agreed?
We are told this from 1 Corinthians 15:50,
- What I am saying, dear brothers and sister, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.
See, we cannot enter into the deep things of God until we are FREE FROM OUR OWN IDEAS AND WAYS! Beloved, the glory of God is never so wonderful as when God has His plan and we throw down own swords and our own authority and give ourselves up to God.
There is a good, a better and then there is God’s best. This is a higher standard for us than we have yet attained. It is better for us if it is God’s plan and not our own.
There are so many things that happen in our lives, but when the veil is lifted and we see the glory of God, how wonderful it is!
Proverbs 16:25 says,
- There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.
God has established a way for us to live and I know you desire to walk in that way. If we try to do things in our own strength and according to our own natural planning, we may be blessed, but there will be so many things we will have missed out on. There is a freshness and joy unspeakable and full of glory.
Isaiah 55:9 says,
- For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Set aside time to be alone with God. Renew your mind to the Word of God. Pray in the Holy Spirit. Then you will come to a place of revelation of the goodness, the mercy, and the loving-kindness of God. What a joyful life to feel the presence of God with you all the time!
1 Corinthians 12:10 says,
- When you are weak, then you are strong.
It is God’s strength in you that makes you strong. Hold on to God with all your might. He has everything for you that you will ever need! Walk in His commandment of love; walk in the spirit, keep your hearts tender, lovable, and free from unforgiveness. You will be a blessing to everyone around you.
Walking free from my own ideas,
Gordon Ministries and Jesus City Church ⛪️