Hello abundant ones!
GOD’S ABUNDANCE is toward us in so many ways:
- Exodus 34:6 says, “And the Lord passed by before him and proclaimed, The Lord! The Lord! A God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and ABUNDANT IN LOVING-KINDNESS AND TRUTH!
- 1 Timothy 1:14 says, “And the GRACE of our Lord was EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANT, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.
- Ephesians 3:20 says, “Now to Him Who is able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE AND BEYOND all that we dare ask or think (infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, and dreams).”
- Nehemiah 9:27 says, “Therefore, You delivered them into the hand of their enemies, who distressed them. In the time of their suffering when they cried to You, You heard them from heaven, and according to YOUR ABUNDANT MERCY, You gave them deliverers, who saved them from their enemies.”
- Matthew 13:12 says, “For whoever has spiritual knowledge, to him will more be given and HE WILL BE FURNISHED RICHLY SO THAT HE WILL HAVE ABUNDANCE…
- John 1:16 says, “For OUT OF HIS FULLNESS (ABUNDANCE) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.
- In Psalm 132:15 we read, “I WILL SURELY AND ABUNDANTLY bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
Wow, I could go on and on in regards to GOD’S ABUNDANCE. God wants the best for us, and that includes ABUNDANT BLESSINGS of every kind and in every area of our lives.
REMEMBER, GOD IS ABUNDANT in LOVING-KINDNESS and TRUTH, in GRACE, in MERCY, in our PROVISION, etc.
The Bible says in John 10:10 that Jesus came that we might have life and have it more ABUNDANTLY! When we believe in what God tells us and start behaving in a way that reflects our beliefs, we will begin to see the manifestations of those blessings in every area of our lives.
We receive GOD’S ABUNDANCE through His grace. Grace is divine favor, and we can set our hope on the knowledge that it will come to us.
I exhort you to have a mindset that lines up with God’s Word. It is never God’s will for us to lack ANYTHING – whether it be GRACE, MERCY, FORGIVENESS, LOVING-KINDNESS, HEALING, PROSPERITY, etc.
When we obey God’s Word, we will live the ABUNDANT LIFE Jesus died to give us. We will connect to His blessings.
The Word of God has to be the basis of everything we do. The Word of God is incorruptible seed that will never fail (1 Peter 1:23).
In addition to praying God’s Word, I exhort you to meditate on God’s Word every day.
“Father we are so thankful for YOUR ABUNDANCE of GRACE, MERCY, FAVOR, LOVING-KINDNESS, FORGIVENESS, HEALTH, AND PROSPERITY! You are truly a GOD OF ABUNDNACE. You proved this when you MULTIPLIED 5 loaves and 2 fish and fed 15,000-20,000 people. Your Word tells us that they all had as much as they wanted and then there were exceeding fragments left over! That is OVERFLOW, Father. Thank You that our cup runs over! We praise You and thank You for YOUR ABUNDANCE, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
Walking in GOD’S ABUNDANCE,
Gordon Ministries and Jesus City Church ⛪️